14 November 2010

That's Wassup

So...hey there. I kinda suck at writing about my life, so all of you people can stop reading right now if you want, and I will totally not be offended.

Other things I suck at:
-Those word verification things where the words are all warped and you have to type in what they say to prove that you aren't a computer (though I have no idea why that's even relevant. People just like to discriminate. Haters). I have been blocked from websites before because I've tried and failed SO many times to type in the correct translation of the messed up word. (For being a genius, I'm kinda an idiot.) And in order to get THIS far in my blog, I had to do THREE word verifies. Count 'em. THREE. That is how much I love you, my loyal fans...even though I don't really have any of you yet.
-Thinking up creative names for my blog. Yes, I was blessed with a last name that is GREAT for puns and for being clever, but here are my failed attempts at blog titles:
-"Do the Dew"--Think about it. Who WOULDN'T take that dirty?
-"She's a Dewsy"--But I'm not, really. And um it sounds lame.
-"Do as I'm Dewing"--Sometimes I do REALLY REALLY stupid things, and I plan on writing about them. In this case, I would advise you to NOT do as I'm doing. I should just come with a disclaimer: Do not try this at home.
-"Monkey See, Monkey Dew"--I don't really want to associate myself with screaming, loud, obnoxious creatures. I live in a girls' apartment complex. I already get enough of that. (Just kidding, my lovely roommates! And also my lovely apartment mates! You know I love you all!)
-"Scooby Dew"--"Those meddling kids!" Um. No.
-"Dew from Heaven"--Only a few people would get this. And those who wouldn't would think I'm full of myself. Which may or may not be true...

Obviously, there are more, but I don't want to take away from your chance to let your imagination run wild and think you're so clever...
Also, obviously there are more things I'm bad at...but I can't think of any of them now (I'm kinda perfect), so. I think I'm out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment