Guys, I'm in love. Madly and desperately and foreverly in love.
With Brandon Rhodes.
I should have written about him earlier, but I'm so busy loving life with him that I hardly have time to write in my blog. (Hint: those with no/few blog posts don't write because they have very interesting lives, as opposed to not having anything to write about. Right?)
I've been dating him for two months. In love with him for quite a while. And marrying him (hopefully) sometime in the near-ish future.
Tonight we were studying together for finals, and I was nestled under a blanket on the couch. I asked him to tuck me in, so he went all out, pretending to be a dad. "I've got to tuck you all in so that the monsters don't get you." "But I look like a mummy!" "It's so the monsters will be scared of YOU!" "Scared of ME?!" "Yep! Because if they see your pretty face, they're not gonna be scared anymore!" And then he went one step further and fanned out the blanket around my feet: "You're not just a mummy. You're a mummy-mermaid!" Then he kissed my forehead.
I told him that he shouldn't have any fears about being a dad (it really is something that he gets nervous about), and he said that he wanted to have enough fears about it to take it to the Lord often and seek His help.
He's perfect.
SERIOUS LIKE RIGHT NOW
ReplyDelete