K, guys. I'm supposed to be studying right now, but I just can't focus. I'M GETTING MARRIED IN #@ DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And in case you couldn't tell, that #@ was 32 with the shift key held down.)
I have finals all this week, but all I want to do is wedding plan. Who cares about Logic and Political Science when you can care about catering and addressing announcements and buying lingerie?
My brain is fighting itself right now. I know I should be responsible, but all I want to do is think about Brandon and love and marriage and how wonderful everything is! Here's my thought process right now:
I should get back to studying.
But I'm getting married!!!!!!!
Not right now. Study.
But getting married is so important!
So are finals. If you don't study, you'll have to face the consequences.
Psh. Yeah, the temporary consequences. Marriage has ETERNAL consequences.
So does not passing.
What? How?
If you don't pass, then you'll hate yourself forever.
Oh. Good point. But MY HUSBAND will love me forever, so I think I can survive.
You're impossible.
You're annoying.
So which part of myself do I side with? The irresponsible, fun, wedding-planning part? Or the responsible, strict, A+ student part? Solution: postpone decisions and blog about it.
I'm good at life.
No comments:
Post a Comment