For any of you who know me well, you know that I'm not into planning and freaking out and paying attention to details. I realized today that that's what a wedding is! So yes. I shall forgo the wedding and be a nun and be quite happy with my herb garden.
Kidding. I'm sure I'll get married, I just don't know how much of a to-do I want it to be.
I went to the Bridal Fair and wedding dress shopping today with my wonderful roommates for the lovely Heather who is getting married May 6 (!!!!!!!!!!!). I'm so so so so so so so so happy for her. She and her fiance Brett make the cutest couple. Haha I quite literally cannot express my excitement for them.
But. Our adventure today took up about nine hours. While I am quite fine with wedding dress shopping for that long and was overjoyed to see gorgeous wedding dresses go on the even-more-gorgeous Heather, I think that this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Maybe I'll just order my wedding dress online, or even better, get married in PINK lounge pants (BEST THINGS EVER. I have my eye on a new pair that just came out). Good idea, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment