







What a day. My amazingly wonderful boyfriend came on a bus (ON A BUS) to come see me. Why? Well...because he loves me. And because it's our seventh month anniversary. :) Haha to all of you people out there who have been married a few years or more, don't scoff. For a serial dater like me, that means a lot. And what did we do today to celebrate? Did we go to a restaurant and eat lavish food or go get a couples massage (I wish...) or even just go to a movie? Nope. He was content to sit on my couch at my apartment and fix my computer. Sigh. He really is perfect.
For those of you who didn't know, my computer has been out of commission lately. I'm pretty sure it's because of a virus I accidentally downloaded in May...it hasn't been the same since. And then a couple weeks ago, my computer just wouldn't work, so I took it to the campus computer store and shelled out, what, almost $300 bucks to get it fixed. But the thing is, when I got a new hard drive, all of my magnificent Artist Edition software disappeared, even when the computer store restored my data. Sigh. I thought I was just going to have a boring old computer, but no. My boyfriend was able to get all of my programs back on today, and he fixed a few other things, too, like my webcam. Here are the results of that adventure:
Well. As you can see, I still haven't mastered the posting of pictures. Ah well. I'll learn sometime.
I love that boy. SO much. He is so much fun to be around and is so kind and considerate to me. He's going in for surgery tomorrow to get his tonsils removed (he's been WAY sick for the past while...he went for six days without sleeping. SIX), so I hope he goes in remembering how much I love him and how I know it will all work out...the surgery AND us.
No comments:
Post a Comment