Of course there are myriad reasons, but I'm only giving you seven. I wanted to make a list to make myself feel awesome. And also to have just in case my conversation on a date or something lags and I'm feeling particularly narcissistic.
Here goes:
1. I have synesthesia. You probably have no idea what this means, so here it is in the words of one of my favorite websites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia. My three types (grapheme --> color synesthesia, ordinal linguistic personification, and sound --> color synesthesia) basically make my life a lot cooler than yours. Face it. I quote from wikipedia: "Synesthesia is also sometimes reported by individuals under the influence of psychedelic drugs." That's right. I'm basically high all the time.
2. I see peoples' auras.
3. I'm afraid of eyes, snails, and clowns.
4. I am bad at every sport except dodgeball. If that even counts.
5. I don't sleep with sheets.
6. I've never honked a horn at someone.
7. I hate playing chess because I feel bad for the pawns.
This is probably the most pathetic list ever. Maybe I'll retract my cool status.
"I'm basically high all the time." Explains so much. You feel bad for the pawns? bahaha it's not even like we play wizards chess where they get beat up. Oh Dew.
ReplyDelete